About The Author
Reform Austin (RA) is a not-for-profit 501 (c) 4 organization serving the interests of Texans who demand a responsible and effective legislature. Our staff writers educate taxpayers on the records of their elected officials and current issues facing communities across our state. We believe Austin is broken and in need of reform. Reform Austin holds our leaders accountable by leveraging the power of the people they serve.
- This session’s biggest mental health bill just got killed on a technicality
- Texas Senate passes bill to give more teachers access to guns in classrooms
- Bill Seen by Critics as Bid to Keep Texas from Becoming “Purple”
- Summer Camp Season is Here! But Are Your Kids Really Safe?
- Texas Fails to Expand Medicaid, Address Health Insurance Crisis
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you: