Dr. Knight is the Associate Director of the Center for Education Research and Policy Studies (CERPS) and Assistant Professor in the Educational Leadership and Foundations Department, according to the University of Texas at El Paso. His research focuses on economics of education and school finance. Specific areas of research include equity in educational resource allocation, educator labor markets, and the use of cost-effectiveness analysis.
About The Author
Reform Austin (RA) is a not-for-profit 501 (c) 4 organization serving the interests of Texans who demand a responsible and effective legislature. Our staff writers educate taxpayers on the records of their elected officials and current issues facing communities across our state. We believe Austin is broken and in need of reform. Reform Austin holds our leaders accountable by leveraging the power of the people they serve.
July 18, 2018
September 14, 2018
September 28, 2018
September 25, 2018
- Texas Senate advances bill to shore up teacher pension fund
- Merit Pay Provision Removed from School Finance Plan as it Clears House Committee
- New bill poses threat to freedom of speech
- Texas House panel advances school finance bill but removes merit pay provision
- Medical cannabis expansion has high support in the Texas Legislature. But Dan Patrick might stand in the way.
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you: