Elizabeth Baker is a writer and mother of three from Katy. She is passionate about protecting the right to health care for all Americans. You can find more of her writing at elizabethkbaker.com.
About The Author
Reform Austin (RA) is a not-for-profit 501 (c) 4 organization serving the interests of Texans who demand a responsible and effective legislature. Our staff writers educate taxpayers on the records of their elected officials and current issues facing communities across our state. We believe Austin is broken and in need of reform. Reform Austin holds our leaders accountable by leveraging the power of the people they serve.
- Texas Senate advances bill to shore up teacher pension fund
- Merit Pay Provision Removed from School Finance Plan as it Clears House Committee
- New bill poses threat to freedom of speech
- Texas House panel advances school finance bill but removes merit pay provision
- Medical cannabis expansion has high support in the Texas Legislature. But Dan Patrick might stand in the way.
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you: