Ken Harold is a freelance reporter who has written for trade publications and political sites. He has covered sports, entertainment, and politics for more than 20 years.
About The Author
Reform Austin (RA) is a not-for-profit 501 (c) 4 organization serving the interests of Texans who demand a responsible and effective legislature. Our staff writers educate taxpayers on the records of their elected officials and current issues facing communities across our state. We believe Austin is broken and in need of reform. Reform Austin holds our leaders accountable by leveraging the power of the people they serve.
September 8, 2018
August 23, 2018
September 28, 2018
August 29, 2018
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you:
- FEW CAST BALLOTS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPECIAL ELECTION EARLY VOTING
- Inaugural Festivities Raise Questions About Donor Influence
- FIVE FILE FOR TEXAS HOUSE DISTRICT 125 TO REPLACE JUSTIN RODRIGUEZ
- State Comptroller Ups Revenue Estimate Ahead of 86th Session
- Rep. Justin Rodriguez Appointed Bexar County Commissioner, Special Election Set for Feb. 12