In Texas’ federal grant application earlier this year, the Texas Education Agency admitted it spent $41.6 million less in 2017 than it did in 2016 on special education programs, and how the state was in need of an additional $20 million in special education funding.Read More
A total of 710 people voted on the first day of early voting in the special election to succeed Sylvia Garcia as the Texas State Senator for District 6. Early voting continues through Friday, December 7. Election Day is Tuesday, December 11.Read More
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you:
- Alvarado Wins Special Election For Texas Senate
- After an Election where Medicaid Expansion Won Across the Country, Where Does Texas Go?
- Early Voting Has Ended in Texas Senate District 6 Special Election
- Who Are Todd Hunter’s Real Constituents?
- The Least of These – Texas has failed a generation of special education students