Matt Rinaldi voted against cracking down on human trafficking
When Governor Abbott led the charge against sex trafficking in Texas, Matt Rinaldi went AWOL. He voted against a law which makes it easier for law enforcement to shut down fake massage parlors which serve as fronts for prostitution.
- Julie Johnson defeats incumbent Matt Rinaldi- Julie Johnson defeated incumbent Matt Rinaldi for a seat in the Texas House.
- Matt Rinaldi is hazardous to women’s health and safety- Rinaldi can’t claim to work tirelessly on behalf of everyone if he ignores the needs and priorities of half of his constituents and all Texans.
- Matt Rinaldi is raising your taxes- Taxpayers across Texas are paying more in taxes and getting less, and failed policymakers like Matt Rinaldi are to blame.
- Matt Rinaldi fails Texas children when he votes- Matt Rinaldi says “our children deserve better,” and he’s right. We need Texas policymakers to take responsibility for educating and protecting Texas children, and stop protecting corporate special interests.
- Matt Rinaldi doesn’t listen to Texans- We won’t get the consumer protection we deserve- on insurance, from utilities, from corporations; As long as the business lobbyists have their deals and willing politicians like Matt Rinaldi.