With mass shootings in churches and schools, Matt Shaheen won’t change his mind. He’s cosponsored and voted for legislation to permit open carry in public and concealed carry on college campuses. Why won’t he protect our kids?
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you:
- Steve Toth defeats Lorena Perez McGill
- Upcoming fundraising moratorium fuels post-election chase For campaign cash
- Two front runners emerge in special election to fill Texas Senate seat
- More than 500 bills filed ahead of upcoming Texas legislative session
- It’s time for the Texas Legislature to get serious about ethics reform