With mass shootings in churches and schools, Matt Shaheen won’t change his mind. He’s cosponsored and voted for legislation to permit open carry in public and concealed carry on college campuses. Why won’t he protect our kids?
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you:
- FEW CAST BALLOTS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPECIAL ELECTION EARLY VOTING
- Inaugural Festivities Raise Questions About Donor Influence
- FIVE FILE FOR TEXAS HOUSE DISTRICT 125 TO REPLACE JUSTIN RODRIGUEZ
- State Comptroller Ups Revenue Estimate Ahead of 86th Session
- Rep. Justin Rodriguez Appointed Bexar County Commissioner, Special Election Set for Feb. 12