With mass shootings in churches and schools, Matt Shaheen won’t change his mind. He’s cosponsored and voted for legislation to permit open carry in public and concealed carry on college campuses. Why won’t he protect our kids?
- Texas Senate advances bill to shore up teacher pension fund
- Merit Pay Provision Removed from School Finance Plan as it Clears House Committee
- New bill poses threat to freedom of speech
- Texas House panel advances school finance bill but removes merit pay provision
- Medical cannabis expansion has high support in the Texas Legislature. But Dan Patrick might stand in the way.
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you: