With mass shootings in churches and schools, Matt Shaheen won’t change his mind. He’s cosponsored and voted for legislation to permit open carry in public and concealed carry on college campuses. Why won’t he protect our kids?
- A year after Santa Fe School Shooting Texas School Safety Bills Take Shape
- Texas House committee signs off on controversial election bill
- Texas medical marijuana expansion gains steam in Senate, even after prior stonewalling
- Analysis: When Texas lawmakers talk about “election security,” trust but verify
- Follow the Freshmen – Dead House Bills
Reform Austin Tip Line
We want to hear from you: